Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This is my blog; there are many like it but this one is mine

Oh sure everybody's a critic, folks say; "You can't have the Anarchist's Cookbook on the net", but put them in a room full of gasoline and tell them to burn a copy and suddenly they are all about the first amendment.


Hi I'm hal and I'm a screaming voice on the internet. I wear a tinfoil hat and like to say "me too!" I also like to post about what other people have already posted about as if you couldn't find it if I didn't point it out to you.

So here's a first post and we'll see how much noise I can make before I get bored and go back to hiding under the refrigerator.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Linda Johnson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger tysurfer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home